Thank you for your interest in the Amsterdam International Community School.
The AICS caters for the needs of foreign national students who will only be spending a few years in the Netherlands, as well as for those Dutch students who need to be educated in an international school to ensure continuity of international education.
Our entry criteria:
- The student has a non-Dutch nationality/is a foreign passport holder and one of the parents/legal guardians is temporarily employed in the Netherlands.
- The student has a Dutch nationality and is currently living abroad and has attended school abroad for at least two years because one of the parents/legal guardians is stationed abroad
- The student has a Dutch nationality and lives in the Netherlands and has a parent/legal guardian (with whom the student will be living) who will be stationed abroad within two years *This is to be proved by a written statement of intent by your employer.
We have three locations:
- Main Location (Amsterdam South) Primary and Secondary School: caters for students aged 4-19.
- Satellite Location (Amsterdam Buitenveldert) Primary School: caters for students aged 4-8 (and each year they will roll up)
- South East Location (Bijlmer) Primary and Secondary School: caters for students aged 4-13 (and each year they will roll up).
Please note that the AICS is a Dutch International School that offers English Education with a fee structure that conforms to the guidelines set by the ministry of education.